SACRAMENTO- State agency leaders today released the Draft California Sustainable Freight Action Plan, an ambitious document that lays a foundation for modernizing California’s multi-billion dollar freight transportation system.
California State Transportation Agency
SACRAMENTO- This morning the California Transportation Commission issued staff recommendations for cuts to the State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP). The cuts are due to a crisis-level drop in gas tax revenue, further adding to the funding shortfall to fix our transportation infrastructure. California State Transportation Agency (CalSTA) Secretary Brian P. Kelly issued the following statement on the recommended cuts:
SACRAMENTO-The Transit and Intercity Rail Capital Program (TIRCP) funds projects that will reduce greenhouse gas emissions by expanding public transportation ridership and capacity. On February 5, 2016, the TIRCP began a Call for Projects for the second round of program grants with an application deadline of April 5.
- Board of Pilot Commissioners (BOPC)
- California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
- California Highway Patrol (CHP)
- California Transportation Commission (CTC)
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- California High-Speed Rail Authority (HSRA)
- New Motor Vehicle Board (NMVB)
- Office of Traffic Safety (OTS)